The Monitoring Interface is used to monitor the status of all Flows. The interface is organized by by Snapshots, Runs and Chores because Runs, and Chores because these are the key components for generating a Flow's output.
- Edit the configuration details for the Flow. Click the Edit button to open the APF Configuration Interface where you can make any adjustments to the configuration. See the APF Configuration Interface section of this document for all configuration options.
- Run the Flow manually by clicking the Run button. A manual start of a Flow is particularly useful if you need to test out a new Flow, or a configuration change to the Flow, and don't want to wait for the time-based trigger to start it.
- Show all of the Snapshots for the Flow. Click Show all Snapshots to open the Snapshots Panel.
The following actions can be taken for all saved Flows:
- Generate a visual graph for a Flow
- Run a Flow manually (without waiting for its scheduled time)
- Delete a Flow
- Update Flows to use latest Project Versions
Generate a visual graph for Flow
Anchor generate generate
The Graph button generates an APF graph in a new browser window that displays the datasets and how they flow into the individual Projects used to generate a Flow's final output AnswerSet.